New guidelines regarding respect for human rights and working conditions in-side our website
SDW/RW is committed to respecting human rights and taking responsibility for their value chain. We implement applicable law, respect internationally recognized human rights and ensure that human rights violations are prevented in the course of our business activities.
Sustainable and socially acceptable action ensures the future of our company
Founded in 1882 Stahl- und Drahtwerk Röslau (incl. the subsidiary Roeslau Wire GmbH) is now an international supplier of high-tensile, patented and oil-tempered spring steel wires, musical strings as well as associated services.
As a global acting company we are ambitioned, to combine economic success with responsible action towards human beings, the environment and society. We are aware of our responsibility towards global and long-term challenges such as demographic change, climatic change and the limited availability of resources.
With the goal of sustainable corporate development we harmonize economical, ecological and social requirements and face up to our social responsibility by adhering to our compliance-guidelines. We offer our clients reliable, high-quality and environmentally safe products, which are manufactured in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations. We are working on the continuous improvement of the measures, contributing to strengthen our social and ecological commitment. To this, we use internationally approved management systems and provide the necessary information and resources to achieve our goals.
Our principles of action
- Social and ecological actions are central company goals.
- Work-, health-, energy- und environmental protection are part of each managerial responsibility.
- Providing safe and healthy workplaces and working conditions to prevent work-related injuries and illness.
- Continuous improvement of work-, health-, energy and environmental protection measures as well as management system.
- Reducing the environmental impact of our products and processes within the framework of economic and technical feasibility.
- Efficient application of environment resources and energy.
- Avoid of waste before separation of waste and waste disposal.
- Compliance with all binding obligations regarding work, health, energy and environmental protection (legal and other requirements).
Applicable national standards are our minimum requirements.
- Creation and promotion of mutual trust through dialogue with all interest groups involved, internally in particular with our employees and their representatives.
We are at hand for you
+49 (0) 92 38 / 809-0
+49 (0) 92 38 / 809-10
Roeslau Wire GmbH & Co. KG
In the times of globalization and increasing competition, every company has to make its own strategic decisions on how this challenge can be mastered.
For this reason, Stahl- und Drahtwerk Röslau GmbH has now taken back 100 percent of the shares of Roeslau Wire GmbH & Co. KG, running the company as an independent subisidary.
GmbH & Co. KG
Hofer Straße 17
Phone: +49 (0) 9238 / 809-0
Fax: +49 (0) 9238 / 809-10